Thursday, February 11, 2016

Back to School!

Hey fellow rebels,

I wanted to give everyone a little bit of an update! I have been SUUUPER busy these last two weeks with college. Yup, I'm a college student and with that title, comes great responsibility. This is why I'm giving you all an update.

I don't know how busy I'm really going to be yet since it's only my second week and nothing really has "started" yet. I've got tons of work, but I'm still getting the hang of things. So nothing is solid yet. What I can say is that even though I'm super busy (as I've already said) I will try to keep posting things on here. I know that I didn't post much in the past few weeks either, but hopefully that's going to change :) I was just getting a lot of pre college stuff done.

Even if I am not constantly posting things or giving updates. Feel free to come here and chat! I'm going to try to open up maybe a discussion page so you guys can write things that you feel strongly about, but for now we can always use the comment sections!

So here's some things you guys can comment:

Things that YOU feel strongly about in society and would like me write about

Opinions that you just want to let go

Works (poems, stories, etc.) that you feel need to be shared with the world in a rebellious way, after all this is O.U.R (Once Upon a Rebel), site....er...Blog!

School stuff! Since I'm back at school you can definitely put up a comment based off of school. What do you love about it? What do you hate? What do you wish would just change already??!!

From yours truly,

Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment