Saturday, January 9, 2016

A Very Un-Happy Birthday!

Once upon a time there was a blog...

A VERY UN-HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...to ME! Let's all congratulate us with another cup of tea, a Very MERRY UN BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Okay Okay so that is one of the lamest beginnings ever I know. I just wanted to start my blog off with the ongoing theme or "the start of something new" lol.

So what is this blog going to be about exactly? Well, I'm going to be pretty much writing about things I feel strongly about or cool stuff that's affected me. I'll try to make it interesting for everyone by trying to make it relatable and whatnot.

Also I think that I'm going to try to post things that I like to write about whether it's short stories or make up or sports or something. Basically totally random things that may interest people.

Okay, not interesting enough? Hmmm...I guess what I'll also try to do is collaborations or takeovers or even open comment discussions or debates. For now, I'll probably be starting small since it is my first-ish blog and I'm kinda new to the whole blogging world. Eventually though, I'm hoping to do everything I'm am writing about today and taking this blog to a new level. I want to interact, but make these interactions count by maybe talking about problems or situations that other people my age or any age really are going through. Or even writing about something that can help someone or someone can connect to.

What's different from other blogs or sites?

I want to make this more personal. A more connected place where people can connect with others too. I guess kind of like a discussion board or a feed. The difference is I'll try to make this personalized by talking...er writing about things that others can feel the same about.

Uh! I think I'm starting repetitive now. That's my cue! So keep in touch and I'll be posting again soon!

~ P


No comments:

Post a Comment